Welcome to the New Year.
You may be planning for 2015 and asking yourself these questions:
- How much weight do I want to lose this year?
- How quickly can I reach my goal?
- How can I lose weight?
- What do I have to do to lose weight?
- What kind of exercise should I do and how often?
Most of us ask questions like these. However…
These questions aren’t that helpful, given that they ignore one key point:
How the journey feels is how the destination is going to feel.
And most of us – if we’re overweight – feel like failures, have little (if any) self-confidence, and feel the jagged edge of self-condemnation.
The secret is to create the feeling you desire (from eventually becoming thin)…right now!
Otherwise, you’re smack in the middle of “When I…Then I…Thinking”. Furthermore, hating the body you have while expecting to create a body you’ll love defies the Laws of the Universe. You simply can’t get where you want to go from there. It is energetically impossible.
As you consider the coming year, you might want to ask (and answer) these very different questions:
- What are the feelings that I think being thin will allow me to feel?
- Am I providing those feelings for myself now?
- How can I create those feelings for myself right now?
- What new perspective could I choose that would allow me to access those feelings now?
- How can I cause the journey to feel like the destination I desire?
Focus on the answers to these questions and 2015 just might feel amazing.
P.S. Are you ready to lay a permanent foundation for weight loss success? In this program you’ll learn what I think every woman should know before ever doing another diet.